۱۳۸۷ اردیبهشت ۸, یکشنبه


The Healing From Within Prayer

I surrender to You.

I ask:
§ that my healing commence with whatever causes me the most difficulty and continue throughout my life as long as I shall ever need it.
§ to receive all gifts of beneficial energy.

I ask that You heal my heart with Your Love and bring together my mind, my body, and my spirit so that I may:
§ experience all that is positive from You-- love, choice, forgiveness, freedom, faith, trust, wisdom, truth, integrity, openness, hope, joy, acceptance, blessing, gratitude, purity, light, unity, and Divinity.
§ listen to and trust my inner voice-- follow my inner knowing.
§ see everything with love, with joy, and with beauty.
§ accept all my experiences with love and with ease.
§ have hope for tomorrow.
§ release all my spiritual pain.

I give thanks:
§ that You fill my heart with love.
§ that You bring harmony to my mind, my body, and my spirit.
§ that You anchor, lock, and seal everything positive within me.
§ that You give me Grace to accept everyone with love and grant meGrace to share this prayer with others.
§ that You give me Grace to request this healing for anyone who cannot do so.
§ that You, the Source of All, give me love and heal me.

Most of all: I thank You for giving this healing to anyone whom asks for it.
Amen
hassan mahmoudi
behnam mahmoudi
accounting
armita mahmoudi
iran
tehran

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: